US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
Candidate should have to have excellent communications skills, and have worked with Service NOW and have documentation of their certification.
Senior Service Management Specialist
1. Seven (7) years applying extensive Service Management (SM) principles, methods, techniques and tools.
2. Five (5) years as a Senior Service Management Lead or Senior Service Management Process Owner of a complex ITSM operations.
3. Possess either an Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Master or Expert Certification.
4. Experience with ITSM tool implementations and configurations, specifically Service Now and other related SaaS and cloud solutions.
5. Experience with a State Operated, Federally Funded Healthcare System.
6. Experience with a multi-vendor SM operation.
ROBOTIC PROCESS AUTOMATION LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. ROBOTIC PROCESS AUTOMATION LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will ROBOTIC PROCESS AUTOMATION LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract